Seamless Aluminium Guttering
Gutters4u specialise in installing aluminium guttering roofline systems, fascia, soffit, downpipes and aluminium liners for customers across the South East.
Gutters4u supply and install 5 and 6 inch OG seamless aluminium guttering. The 0.7-0.9mm material is fed through a forming machine on site, to create the OGee profile and up to 30 meters of continuous bespoke lengths. With minimal joins, powder coating in a selection of colours and internally hung brackets, its a high end product, yet competitvely priced.
Our aluminium systems carry a manufactuer guarantee and BBA agreement certificate 93/2918. This gives us the confidence that our installations can be guaranteed for 20 years. We offer this guarantee with every installation!
Seamless Aluminium Gutters v PVC
Gutters4u aluminium guttering system
- Our seamless aluminium gutters are roll formed on site, making the gutter bespoke to your property.
- It has joins in the corners only, minimising the likelyhood of leaks.
- Aluminium is NOT suscepitible to insect or pest damage. It is unaffected by fungi, moss, mould , lichens or bacteria.
- It will NOT flake, split, peel, crack or discolour.
- It will NOT become brittle in cold weather conditions
- On a weight/strength ratio aluminium is 23 times stronger than PVC.
- It is internally hung, so no unsightly brackets making it a far more attractive option.
- The material is powder coated, this protects it from the elements & means you will never need to paint it during its lifespan.
- Our systems carry BBA certification. Agreement No 93/2918.
- Both the 5 & 6 inch systems are available with a choice of specification on our colour matched end caps and corners.
- Fire rating: Non combustable to BS 476, part 4. Melting temperature is approx 660 degrees Celcuis.
All this yet always competitvely priced!
Domestic 5" Profile & Dimensions Commercial 6" Profile & Dimensions
Why won't Gutters4u install PVC guttering?
PVC guttering is sectional, it is time consuming to install and often problems occur after installation if the flow of water is incorrect. This results in leaking joints, blockages and if left unattended to, sections falling down. PVC wears quickly in harsh weather conditions and fades within 1-2 years. It is also affected by adverse hot and cold weather, causing the material to expand, shrink and become brittle. All of which results in joins becoming vulnerable.
More reasons to go seamless.....
Our aluminium coils come from a manufacturer that uses hydro-generated power to supply its processing facilites, creating virtually no CO2 emissions.
Coils are made from 85% recycled aluminium
Aluminium is 97% recylable, and can be commercially reycled at the end of it's useful life, without the loss of metal quality or properties.
Paint Finishes and RAL colours avialable
We are continously striving to add RAL colours to our range of seamless gutter systems.
Cast aluminium rooflines can be powder coated in any RAL colour upon request.
- This paint finish is suitable in areas where there is less possibility of impact , i.e. in low level areas with restricted access or at higher levels of public areas. The paint finish will perform effectively on seamless gutters with an ultimate life of at least 30 years.
- This finish is tough and abrasion resistant, making the product suitable for use At low level in areas readily accessible to the public where accidental damage Is possible. The paint finish will perform effectively on seamless gutters with An ultimate life of at least 30 years.
Seamless Gutter Systems
- Our seamless continuous aluminium system is available in a selection on powder coated RAL colours and in two profile sizes.
- The aluminium coils we install are avialable in gauges of 0.7mm or 0.9mm. Both systems have BBA approval stating it will last in excess of 30 years in suburban conditions.
- Many organisations including local authorities recognise the benefits of aluminim guttering and are now specifying this superior, neat, maintenance-free and cost effective gutter system.
- The aluminium guttering is produced on site to the precise dimensions of the building, which reduces joints to a minimum.
- Our aluminium coils, used to form the gutters are pre coated both sides with a tough durable and long lasting paint finish.
- For this reason the manufactures, a well as ourselves are able to offer long guarantees on the product and the installation.
Seamless aluminium guttering |Cast Aluminium Gutters|Aluminium Fascias | Aluminium Liners for concrete gutters | Aluminium Liners for Valleys | Aluminium Down Pipes | PVC Fascias | Aluminium Soffit | PVC Soffit | Barge Boards | Aluminium Hoppers | Aluminium Capping | PVC Down Pipes l Apex | Aluminium Leaf guards | Plastic Leaf guards | Gutter cleaning/Unblocking | Gutter maintenance (re-sealing)|
- SEAMLESS ALUMNIUM PROFILES: The 6" half round seamless aluminium machines have just hit the UK, this service is available now! Specifiactions and products will be added to our products pages, over the next few weeks.
- CAST ALUMINIUM OGEE: Now available in a choice of gauges to suit your needs, better still, your budget!
- BESPOKE HOPPERS: Any design, fabricated to order
- SLEEK SEAMLESS OGEE COMPONENTS: We can now offer a fourth option on the choice of end caps and corners compatible with our 5 and 6" Seamless Ogee Rooflines.
Gutters4u Limited | 9 Lilian Crescent, Hutton, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 2HR
Mobile: 07852 359 673 | Tel: 01277 210911 FreePhone: 0800 9558286
Company Number: 10073528