Seamless aluminium gutters v PVC
Gutters4u aluminium guttering system
- Our seamless aluminium gutters are roll formed on site, making the gutter bespoke to your property.
- The system has joins in the corners only, minimising the likelyhood of leaks.
- Aluminium is NOT suscepitible to insect or pest damage. It is unaffected by fungi, moss, mould , lichens or bacteria.
- It will NOT flake, split, peel, crack or discolour.
- It will NOT become brittle in cold weather conditions
- The smallest profile will hold three times the volume of water than conventional half round PVC systems.
- On a weight/strength ratio aluminium is 23 times stronger than PVC.
- It is internally hung, so no unsightly brackets making it a far more attractive option.
- The material is powder coated, this protects it from the elements & means you will never need to paint it during its lifespan.
- Our systems carry BBA certification. Agreement No 93/2918.
- Both the 5 & 6 inch systems are available with a choice of specification on our colour matched end caps and corners.
- Fire rating: Non combustable to BS 476, part 4. Melting temperature is approx 660 degrees Celcuis.
Seamless Gutter Profile and Dimesions
Perfect for most residential properties, yet still hold three times the volume of water than its PVC counterpart.
Available for larger roof spans, projecting tiles, commercial and public buildings such as schools and hospitals.
Why we won't install PVC guttering
PVC guttering is sectional, making it not only time consuming to install but suseptible to a number of problem over time.
Leaking joints, constriction and expansion. PVC wears quickly in harsh weather conditions and fades within 1-2 years.
It is also affected adversely by hot and cold weather, causing the material to expand, shrink and become brittle. All of which results in joins becoming vulnerable.
With an ever changing enviroment, in the UK we now experience many more flash floods and heavy down pours. Predicted seasonal rainfall is a thing of the past.
The majority of PVC systems can't cope with heavy downpours and are prone to 'fill and spill'
Our smallest seamless alternative holds three times the volume of water than it's PVC counterpart.
Lastly, the access costs created in needing to get to failing joins can outway the cost of a repair or replacement. We will only ever install systems built to last.
More reasons to go seamless
1. Enviromental and sustainability factors
Our aluminium coils come from a manufacturer that uses hydro-generated power to supply its processing facilites, creating virtually no CO2 emissions.
Coils are made from 85% recycled aluminium and are delivered to us in compostable cardboard packaging.
Aluminium is 97% recylable, and can be commercially reycled at the end of it's useful life, without the loss of metal quality or properties.
This aside, our planet is becoming warmer. Extreme weather changes are replacing seasonal weather. Seamless systems will not warp in the height of summer and have the ability to cope with flash downpours,
2. Choose from nine powder coated colours
Black RAL 9005
Antharacite grey RAL 7016
Slate Grey RAL 7015
Dusty Grey RAL 7037
Ivory RAL 9001
Brown RAL 8017
Cool Brown BS 08B29
White RAL 9016
Bottle Green RAL 6009