Seamless Aluminium Guttering
Gutters4u specialise in installing aluminium guttering roofline systems, fascia, soffit, downpipes and aluminium liners for customers across the United Kingdom.
Gutters4u supply and install 5 and 6 inch Ogee seamless aluminium guttering, or the new, 6 inch half round profile. The 0.7-0.9mm material is fed through a forming machine on site, to create the OGee profile in up to 30 meters of continuous bespoke lengths. With minimal joins, powder coating in a selection of colours and internally hung brackets, its a high end product, yet competitvely priced.
Our aluminium systems carry a manufactuer guarantee and BBA agreement certificate 93/2918. This gives us the confidence that our installations can be guaranteed for 20 years. We offer this guarantee with every installation!
Seamless Aluminium Gutters v PVC
Gutters4u aluminium guttering system
- Our seamless aluminium gutters are roll formed on site, making the gutter bespoke to your property.
- It has joins in the corners only, minimising the likelyhood of leaks.
- Aluminium is NOT suscepitible to insect or pest damage. It is unaffected by fungi, moss, mould , lichens or bacteria.
- It will NOT flake, split, peel, crack or discolour.
- It will NOT become brittle in cold weather conditions
- On a weight/strength ratio aluminium is 23 times stronger than PVC.
- It is internally hung, so no unsightly brackets making it a far more attractive option.
- The material is powder coated, this protects it from the elements & means you will never need to paint it during its lifespan.
- Our systems carry BBA certification. Agreement No 93/2918.
- Both the 5 & 6 inch systems are available with a choice of specification on our colour matched end caps and corners.
- Fire rating: Non combustable to BS 476, part 4. Melting temperature is approx 660 degrees Celcuis.
Seamless Gutter Profile and Dimesions
Why we won't install PVC guttering:
PVC guttering is sectional, it is time consuming to install and often problems occur after installation if the flow of water is incorrect. This results in:
Leaking joints,blockages and if left unattended to, sections falling down.
PVC wears quickly in harsh weather conditions and fades within 1-2 years.
It is also affected adverseby hot and cold weather, causing the material to expand, shrink and become brittle. All of which results in joins becoming vulnerable.
Lastly, access costs created in needing to get to failing joins can outway the cost of a repair or replacement. We will only ever install systems built to last.
More reasons to go seamless.....
1. Enviromental and sustainability factors
Our aluminium coils come from a manufacturer that uses hydro-generated power to supply its processing facilites, creating virtually no CO2 emissions.
Coils are made from 85% recycled aluminium
Aluminium is 97% recylable, and can be commercially reycled at the end of it's useful life, without the loss of metal quality or properties.
2. Choose from nine powder coated colours
RAL colours available
Black RAL 9005
White RAL 9016
Ivory RAL 9001
Anthracite grey RAL 7015
Slate grey RAL 7015
Light grey 7037
Brown RAL 8017
Green RAL 6009
3. Options on paint finishes
- This paint finish is suitable in areas where there is less possibility of impact , i.e. in low level areas with restricted access or at higher levels of public areas. The paint finish will perform effectively on seamless gutters with an ultimate life of at least 30 years.
- This finish is tough and abrasion resistant, making the product suitable for use At low level in areas readily accessible to the public where accidental damage Is possible. The paint finish will perform effectively on seamless gutters with An ultimate life of at least 30 years.
4. Options on gutter componenets
- Aluminium strip mitres and end caps. The standard component with the seamless system. Available in all RAL colours.
- JWD polycarbondate mitres and end caps. Available in selected RAL colours.
- Aluminium box mitres and 1mm end caps. Available in all RAL colours.
5. Flush fixed using
- High carbon, high performance drill point ensures superior drilling characteristics, giving accurate drilling every time
- Bi-metal fasteners have a hardened carbon steel drilling point (SAE C1022) brazed to a stainless steel (AISI 304/ EN 1.4301 (A2)) body and head
- Ultimate corrosion protection to ensure long-term fastener integrity
- Ideal for fixing into timber fascia, avoiding rust marks created by a lower quality fixing.
Seamless Gutter Benefits:
- Our seamless continuous aluminium system is available in a selection on powder coated RAL colours and in two profile sizes.
- The aluminium coils we install are avialable in gauges of 0.7mm or 0.9mm. Both systems have BBA approval stating it will last in excess of 30 years in suburban conditions.
- Many organisations including local authorities recognise the benefits of aluminim guttering and are now specifying this superior, neat, maintenance-free and cost effective gutter system.
- The aluminium guttering is produced on site to the precise dimensions of the building, which reduces joints to a minimum.
- Our aluminium coils, used to form the gutters are pre coated both sides with a tough durable and long lasting paint finish.
- For this reason the manufactures, a well as ourselves are able to offer long guarantees on the product and the installation.
Product and Services Overview:
Seamless aluminium guttering |Cast Aluminium Gutters|Aluminium Fascias | Aluminium Liners for concrete gutters | Aluminium Liners for Valleys & Industrial Gutters | Aluminium Down Pipes | PVC Fascias | Aluminium Soffit | PVC Soffit | Aluminium Hoppers | Aluminium Capping | PVC Down Pipes l Apex | Aluminium Leaf Guards | Plastic Leaf Guards | Gutter Clearing/Unblocking | Gutter maintenance (re-sealing)|Concealed Gutters