Our Accreditations and Memberships
The contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme
- As a CHAS accredited contractor, we have demonstrated compliance with
CHAS standards in line with SSIP Core Criteria and UK H&S Legislation and
CDM Regulations 2015.
- Our validity can be confirmed by visting the CHAS portal online.
- We hold a PREMIUM membership.
Agrement Certificate No 93/2918
- Hydrocoat Coil-Coated Aluminium
- The seamless aluminium systems that we fit are created using Hydrocoat coil-coated aluminium coils that meet building regulations througout the UK.
- The system's material has been tested for adhesion, abrasion, impact, scratching, the effects of artificial weathering, salt spry and bending.
- It has been found on test by the BBA to be resistant to sulphar dioxide, chemicals, making or staining.
- These tests also confirmed fire propagation, surface spread of flame and fire roof exposure ratings.
Construction Skills Certificate Scheme
- Our company policy is that every one of our fitters must hold a blue CSCS card in order to be permitted to install our rooflines.
- This means each indiviual working for us will hold, or be working towards a minimum of a level 2 NVQ or SVQ in construction.
- In additon, each card holder will of passed the CITB Health, Safety and Enviroment test.
Membership number: 126737
What benefits does this bring to the consumer?
- Assurance that our work has been checked by an idependent organisation
- Peace of mind that our public liability insurance is sufficent and up to date
- Confidence in the knowlegde that no less than 8 refrences from our clients have been verified by an external body
- Security in our guarantee
- A conciliation service provided by the Guild should the need ever arise
- Affirmation that our staff must be qualified in performing the services that we provide
- Assurance that our Health and Safety policy has been inspected by an indepenent body
Membership number: 00411260
- View our qualfications easily using the online platform
- Assurance that our information has be validated
- Validated details provided in relation to Health and Safety policies and legislation
- Company accounts filed
- Public, Product and Employers Liability documents uploaded
DBS/CRB checked staff (criminal record check)
- All of our staff are CRB or DBS checked prior to begining employment with us.
- Added peace of mind to our customers.
- We are permitted to work on all types of public buildings.
Asbestos Awareness Training
- All of our fitters hold a minimum of a Catergory A Absetos Awareness certifcate.
HSQE: Working at Height Training
- Each member of our installation team will have received training for,
and hold a certificate on working at height, safe practices and regulations.
Face Fit Testing
- Every member of the Gutters4u installation team holds a Face Fit Test certificate
and is provided for an apprioriate mask to perform the task at hand.