Agrement Certificate No 93/2918
Hydrocoat Coil-Coated Aluminium
The seamless aluminium systems that we fit are created using Hydrocoat coil-coated aluminium coils that meet building regulations througout the UK.
The system's material has been tested for adhesion, abrasion, impact, scratching, the effects of artificial weathering, salt spry and bending.
It has been found on test by the BBA to be resistant to sulphar dioxide, chemicals, making or staining.
These tests also confirmed fire propagation, surface spread of flame and fire roof exposure ratings.
Construction Skills Certificate Scheme
Our company policy is that every one of our fitters must hold a blue CSCS card in order to be permitted to install our rooflines.
This means each indiviual working for us will hold a minimum of a level 2 NVQ or SVQ in construction.
In additon, each card holder will of passed the CITB Health, Safety and Enviroment test.
Membership number: 126737
What benefits does this bring to the consumer?
- Assurance that our work has been checked by an idependent organisation
- Peace of mind that our public liability insurance is sufficent and up to date
- Confidence in the knowlegde that no less than 8 refrences from our clients have been verified by an external body
- Security in our guarantee
- A conciliation service provided by the Guild should the need ever arise
- Affirmation that our staff must be qualified in performing the services that we provide
- Assurance that our Health and Safety policy has been inspected by an indepenent body