Our Accreditations and Memberships
As a CHAS accredited contractor, we have demonstrated compliance with
CHAS standards in line with SSIP Core Criteria and UK H&S Legislation and
CDM Regulations 2015.
Our validity can be confirmed by visting the CHAS portal online.
Agrement Certificate No 93/2918
Hydrocoat Coil-Coated Aluminium
The seamless aluminium systems that we fit are created using Hydrocoat coil-coated aluminium coils that meet building regulations througout the UK.
The system's material has been tested for adhesion, abrasion, impact, scratching, the effects of artificial weathering, salt spry and bending.
It has been found on test by the BBA to be resistant to sulphar dioxide, chemicals, making or staining.
These tests also confirmed fire propagation, surface spread of flame and fire roof exposure ratings.
Construction Skills Certificate Scheme
Our company policy is that every one of our fitters must hold a blue CSCS card in order to be permitted to install our rooflines.
This means each indiviual working for us will hold a minimum of a level 2 NVQ or SVQ in construction.
In additon, each card holder will of passed the CITB Health, Safety and Enviroment test.
Membership number: 126737
What benefits does this bring to the consumer?
- Assurance that our work has been checked by an idependent organisation
- Peace of mind that our public liability insurance is sufficent and up to date
- Confidence in the knowlegde that no less than 8 refrences from our clients have been verified by an external body
- Security in our guarantee
- A conciliation service provided by the Guild should the need ever arise
- Affirmation that our staff must be qualified in performing the services that we provide
- Assurance that our Health and Safety policy has been inspected by an indepenent body
Membership number: 00411260
- View our qualfications easily using the online platform
- Assurance that our information has be validated
- Validated details provided in relation to Health and Safety policies and legislation
- Company accounts filed
- Public, Product and Employers Liability documents uploaded
DBS/CRB checked staff (criminal record check)
- All of our staff are CRB or DBS checked prior to begining employment with us.
- Added peace of mind to our customers.
- We are permitted to work on all types of public buildings.
- All of our fitters hold a minium of a Catergory A Absetos Awareness certifcate.
HSQE: Working at Height Training
- Each member of our installation team will have received training, and hold a
certificate on working at height safe practices and regulations.